- To provide instruction in meditation and spiritual practices as taught by Gururaj Ananda Yogi.
- To disseminate the universal teachings of Gururaj with integrity and wisdom.
- To provide a place where those who wish to unfold the inner self may do so in the company of other like-minded seekers.
The essence of our teaching is to experience the living presence of divine love and to bring that awareness into our daily lives.
OUR ORGANIZATIONAL GOALS
The primary purpose of American Meditation Society is to keep the teachings alive by:
- Living the teachings: To live our lives in such a way that we can say, "Well lived this life, well lived."
- Service: To serve God by serving humanity.
- Dissemination: To spread the message of spiritual unfoldment and love to as many people as possible.
- Community: To create a community whose foundation is love and devotion combined with practical daily actions and spiritual practices.